Last Updated: August 1, 2023
Our business is located in Helsinki, Finland. Our online privacy practices are governed by the laws of EU. By using any of the Online Services, you understand and agree that any information you submit or is gathered about you will be transmitted to, stored in, and subject to the laws of EU.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT EU (679/2016)
We collect different types of information when you use our Online Services that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information”) including:
Information You Provide to Us. In connection with the Online Services, we may ask you to provide these categories of Personal Information:
- User Information. Information you provide about yourself to access our Online Services, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and username and password (for account administration).
- Financial Information. In order to assure order and payment processing, we may collect information related to your financial accounts, payment card information, billing information, and other payment information.
- Self-Reported Information. Additional Personal Information you may provide about yourself in forms, survey responses, participation in contests, promotions, suggestions for improvements, referrals, reviews, submissions or any other actions performed on the Online Services.
- Demographic information. Should you choose to submit, we may also collect information about your employment, demographics, interests, preferences and location.
Information We Collect from Your Use of Our Online Services. We collect Personal Information about you and the devices you use to access the Online Services as described below:
- Service Data. Information about your interactions with the Online Services, such as the pages or other content you view, and other actions you perform while using the Online Services.
- Device & Log Information. Information about your device, including your Device ID, IP address, hardware model, operating system and version, device name, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Geolocation Information. The location of your device.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION EU (679/2016)
- To Provide You With the Online Services. We will use your personal information to process orders, manage your account and your purchase and use of our products and services.
- To Communicate with You. We will use your personal information to respond to your inquiries or requests, and to post your comments or statements on message boards or in our online forums.
- Marketing. We may also send you communications about offers from Fygë and our affiliated companies. We may also use your Personal Information to market to you, create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with us, and develop marketing materials. You may opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in a marketing email.
- For Research and Development. We utilize your Personal Information to improve our online services, analyze usage and interests, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities.
- To Enforce our Terms and Agreements and Prevent Misuse. To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use the Online Services, we use your Personal Information to make sure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced. We actively monitor, investigate, prevent, mitigate, and report fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities on our Online Services for your protection. We are required to process your Personal Information for this purpose to provide our Online Services.
- To Comply with Applicable Laws. To verify your identity; comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process; fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Online Services; contact you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with our Online Services.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of Fygë or our affiliated companies.
- To Provide Our Services To You. We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as payment processing, website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Online Services and services you request.
- Corporate Transactions or Events. We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Compliance with Law. We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Fygë or others; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Third Party Marketing. Fygë may, from time to time, share the information you provide to us with third party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our third-party marketing partners, you may opt-out by emailing us at info at fyge.fi.
4. USE OR SHARING OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
5. COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
- What Are Cookies?
Fygë and its agents use small text files called cookies, and other website tracking technology similar to Cookies such as pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIF files (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences and your online activity. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Types of Cookies
Each cookie performs one or more of the following functions:
- Essential Cookies: These first party cookies allow you to use a feature of the Online Services, such as to stay logged in or make purchase.
- Analytics Cookies: These can be first party or third-party cookies. Such cookies track information about how the Online Services are used so Fygë can make improvements and report on our performance. Fygë may also use such cookies to test new ads or features.
- Preference Cookies: These first party cookies store your Online Services preferences.
- Ad Targeting Cookies: These third-party cookies (also called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising) are placed by advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track performance or to deliver ads based upon your activities.
- Your Control of Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Online Services may not work as well (or at all) for you.
6. SOCIAL NETWORKING AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Online Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have obtained any personal information about a child under age 18, we will delete that information.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through the Online Services. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
11. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Following termination or deactivation of any user account you may create, unless you request that your information be deleted by contacting us, we may retain your information for back-up, archival, legal and audit purposes, and to reactivate your account upon your request. In addition, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users of the Online Services posted to public or semi-public areas of the Online Services after termination or deactivation of your user account.
12. MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
To update or correct your account information – or if you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from us via email or other methods – you may contact us at info at fyge.fi.
13. CHANGES AND UPDATES